New England Bonfire – Portable Bonfire
Instructions and Warnings
Please read carefully for your safety.
FAILURE TO HEED THESE DANGER, WARNING AND CAUTION STATEMENTS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY INJURY OR DEATH, OR A FIRE OR EXPLOSION RESULTING IN DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.
USE CAUTION – THIS IS A FIREPIT – YOU ASSUME ALL LIABILITY IN USING THIS PRODUCT!
ADULT USE ONLY
Lighting Caution and Instructions –
- Remove lid of portable firepit
- Use a long stick lighter to start firepit
- Light one or two location in the firepit
- Firepit will be fully started after 20 minutes, give it time to heat up like a regular fire!
- If using a scented New England Portable Firepit DO NOT try to roast marshmallows or any kind of food with it. This is meant for our unscented firepit only!
- Do not blow on firepit
- Wax and contained become very hot while in use – DO NOT TOUCH
- Do not use in wet conditions
Extinguishing Caution and Instructions –
- DO NOT USE WATER TO PUT OUT FIREPIT – Hot wax and water do not react well and can splash hot wax and cause injury!
- Lightly slide the lid of the firepit over the flame to extinguish – DO NOT PRESS DOWN AS THE LID WILL GET VERY HOT
- Discontinue use of firepit when ½ inch of wax remains
Storage and Disposal –
- Store in a cool dry place. When your portable campfire pit has completely burned up and is 100% cooled off you can throw it away in any garbage can! Because the container is made of tin you may also recycle it.
Use of this and other solid fuels may be restricted by law at times. Please check 1-877-4NO-BURN or www.877noburn.org before burning.
If any part of this product is swallowed seek medical attention.
This product is intended for outdoor use only. Use in well ventilated areas.
- Do not use the firepit indoors! This firepit is designed for outdoor use only.
- Only use this firepit outdoors in a well-ventilated area. Do not use in a garage, building, breezeway or any other enclosed area.
- Do not use this firepit under any overhead combustible construction.
- Do not use gasoline, alcohol or other highly volatile fluids to ignite firepit.
- Do not attempt to move a hot firepit. Allow the firepit to cool before moving it.
- You should exercise reasonable care when operating your firepit. It will be hot while ignited.
- Do not leave infants, children or pets unattended near a hot firepit.
- Do not use this firepit within five feet of any combustible material. Combustible materials include, but are not limited to wood or treated wood decks, patios and porches.
- Do not wear clothing with loose flowing sleeves while lighting or using this firepit.
- Keep the firepit on a secure, level surface at all times, clear of combustible material.
- Avoid lighting on glass or other wood surfaces that will break.
- Remove the lid from the firepit while lighting and getting the wood and wax started.
- Never touch the wood, or ashes of the firepit for ANY reason while lit.
- Do not use water to control flare-ups or to extinguish the firepit, WATER AND WAX DO NOT REACT WELL TOGETHER and it may damage the firepit and make it unusable thereafter. PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LIGHT AND EXTENGUISH FIREPIT.
- Lightly and quickly slide top of firepit over the flame to extinguish. DO NOT PRESS ON LID WHILE TRYING TO EXTINGUISH. Slide lid over top, let the firepit cool and then you can firmly press lid down on firepit for future use.
- Use a proper (long) stick lighter as stated in lighting instructions.
- Never dump hot wax or ashes! Never dump especially where they might be stepped on or be a fire hazard.
- Keep the firepit area clear of flammable vapor and liquids, such as gasoline, alcohol, etc., and combustible material.
- Keep electrical wires and cords away from the hot surfaces of the firepit
- The use of alcohol, prescription or non-prescription drugs may impair the consumer’s ability to properly assemble or safely operate the firepit.
- Never leave firepit unattended while lit – once lid is on the firepit and the flame is extinguished leave firepit outside to cool on a flat surface in a low traffic area
- Before you start your firepit, check the local weather forecasts and fire warnings. Don’t use your firepit on usually windy days as the wind can cause the fire to blow and potentially light surrounding brush or structures on fire.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Timber & Thyme LLC
Glastonbury, CT 06033
No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!